As AGB Investigative Services approaches 18 years of protecting people, property, and data, we are proud to SERVE THE COMMUNITY! This year, we are celebrating our anniversary by expanding our Always Giving Back Foundation’s Community Appreciation Program.
This year our three-day program of service is growing to help not one, but five, organizations!
- UCAN – One of Chicago’s oldest social service agencies, UCAN serves nearly 12,000 at-risk children, youth and families across Illinois. They provide healing and care for young people who have experienced trauma.
- Margaret’s Village – Provides transitional housing for homeless women, children, and families, as well as enrichment activities for area seniors.
- Caps – Community Assistance Programs (CAPS) strives to attract great talent to help their clients grow.
- PRIMO Center – The Primo Center helps families transition from homelessness to a ‘normal’ life through programming.
- Gateway Men’s Shelter – A 24-hour emergency homeless shelter serving single men, Gateway Men’s Shelter gives their residents personal care items, job seeking services and other services to meet their everyday needs.
AGB ’s leadership team continues to build a culture of giving within the overall staff of 700+ employees. This year, we are reaching our goal to expand our reach from one organization to five deserving groups. Pairing AGB leadership with their choice of several organizations will increase the value and quality of service we offer.
There are many things in life that you can make excuses about; making a difference should not be one. We want to strengthen our community, and sometimes just putting in the work is what you need to do. To inspire a community, we must pour resources, time, and love into it. The Always Giving Back Foundation’s Community Appreciation Program invites you to be of service and volunteer with one of these organization’s this year. Or, support our good work with a tax-deductible donation to the AGB Foundation.